Friday, October 2, 2009

Unbelieveable interior design by Jerry Jacobs

I love the soft palatte punctuated by the strong piece of art and the dark floors and chandelier. Trained as an Architect, a certified Interior Designer, 20 years of design experience and projects in 30 states, England and Mexico, provide an in depth view of the project. I like to think there are no problems, only solutions. We are involved from inception to completion when possible, using good communication, CAD and hand drawings and excellent project management.
Winner of the San Francisco Decorators Showcase and House Beautiful's "Showhouse Room Award", for design excellence, and featured in Architectural Digest, Vogue, Casa-Vogue, House Beautiful, Shelter Interiors, Sunset, N.C. H. & G.
The combination of textiles definitely gets my attention without becoming a distraction. I asked Jerry about the project – I was so curious about that painting – was it the inspiration or the final complement? “The homeowner had seen the painting early in the process and asked me if I could work with it. To me it looked like a modern Toulouse Lautrec… also I have always liked red, black and white motifs, so I said yes. She purchased it and we did work around it a bit.” Jerry said he insisted on the black frame to match the floor and chandelier. At the client’s request, yellow was selected as the primary color, which worked well with the girls’ hair. I admire the restraint excercised in this room – I asked Jerry how he knows when he’s finished. “I am usually very restrained, I find that it makes interiors last longer or become timeless. I tend to be monochromatic, but I do like to bring life into the spaces. In this case natural light worked very well too.”
interior design by Jerry Jacobs
interior design by Jerry Jacobs
interior design by Jerry Jacobs
interior design by Jerry Jacobs
interior design by Jerry Jacobs
interior design by Jerry Jacobs
interior design by Jerry Jacobs
interior design by Jerry Jacobs
interior design by Jerry Jacobs
interior design by Jerry Jacobs
interior design by Jerry Jacobs

They specialize in total solutions for busy clients. From an elegant pied-a-terre to a multi-million dollar property, They provide all the services you need, as required. They also do consulting if that is all the client needs. They always accommodate their clients.



source: Jerry Jacobs

0 comments: